1), the ambient air temperature limit does not exceed +40 °C, the lower limit is not less than -5 °C, and the average temperature of 24h does not exceed +35 °C;
Note 1: The lower limit is -10 °C or -25 °C operating conditions, the user must declare to the manufacturer at the time of ordering;
Note 2: The user must consult with the manufacturer if the upper limit value exceeds +40°C or the lower limit is lower than -25°C.
2) The altitude of the installation site does not exceed 2000m;
3) Atmospheric relative humidity does not exceed 50% when the ambient air temperature is +40°C. Relatively high relative humidity may be allowed at lower temperatures, for example 90% at +20°C, occasionally due to temperature changes Condensation should take appropriate measures;
4) Pollution level: 2;
5) Installation categories: Category II and III;
6) The external magnetic field of the installation site should not exceed 5 times of the geomagnetic field;
7), generally installed vertically, any direction of tolerance 2 °;
8) There should be no significant impact and vibration at the installation site.
Post time: Oct-10-2019