Residual Current Circuit Breakers IID 63A 4P
Applicationresidual current circuit breaker provide the function of isolation switching and earth leakage protection of electrical circuit
residual current circuit breaker provide the function of isolation switching and earth leakage protection of electrical circuits. And also provice the indirect protection of the operator’s body against the dangerous effects of electric current and provide the protection of the fire caused by the electrical circuits fault.
1. Provides protection against earth fault/leakage current and function of isolation.
2. High short-circuit current withstand capacity.
3. Applicable to terminal and pin/fork type busbar connection.
4. Equipped with finger protected connection terminals.
5. Automatically disconnect the circuit when earth fault/leakage current occurs and exceeds the rated sensitivity.
6. Independent of power supply and line voltage, and free from external interference, voltage fluctuation.
|Model||A,AC(Electro-magnetic type,electronic type)|
|Rated making and breaking capacity:630A||Rated voltage: 240/415V AC|
|Rated residual operating current||10mA 30ma 100A 300mA|
|Tripping duration||instantaneous tripping 0.1s|
|Electro-mechanical endurance||More than 4000 cycles|
|Standard||IEC CE CB ISO9001 TUV|
|Installation||35MM DIN RAIL|